As a gift to my myself for my one year anniversary of teaching yoga – I’ve bought myself this very much desired, indulgent leather boot.
It’s a shoe (type) that every yogi needs/should want (in a non attaching way).
1) Its lined with sheepskin: keeps feet at body temperature, whether its hot OR cold outside
2) Is worn barefoot: saves you 30 seconds when putting on your socks before/after a yoga class and its like savasana on your feet all day long
3) Sheepskin is: dirt and bacteria resistant and absorbs sweat off our dirty feet!
Have I sold you yet?
Give yourself a gift after you’ve finished your 108 days of …
Back to yoga:
– Extending practice to 20 min (15 min asana / 5 min meditation)
– First week of mentorship
– Just finished hands-on adjustment intensive with Eoin Finn
– Latest obsession – Sun Salutation C (Sea)