A comment from a reader has suggested that I speak about how I “do hair”, as I previously stated in my first entry “Day One Sir”
Here are a few easy peasy steps to follow to create you’re perfect hair-do (if you have short thick asian hair)
– Wash hair with shampoo and conditioner (applies to all) or simply dampen
– Dry off with towel, if hair is thick, use blow dryer, but not for long
– Squeeze / finger a limabean size amount of gel/clay/wax into hand and rub vigorously in circles
– Spread the mixture over the hair in all directions creating the “I just got out of bed look that was cool 10 years ago”
– Then, bring sophistication into your look by parting the hair onto one side, sporting the hipster or Justin Beiber look, whoever it is you idolize.
– Look in the mirror, turn your head left, then right, smile three times. Done.
When on a journey that feels like I’m perhaps walking in circles or seeing the same scenery over and over again on a single path, I find it helpful that I slip into the rabbit hole from time to time, or eat a poison berry. Perhaps make up names for plants that I have no clue about. The metaphorical outbursts of laughter and insanity, often keeps me feeling alive and in check with the reality of life.